Time: 20-40 Minutes
Kitchenware: Big Pot, Knife, Stovetop, Creativity, Bowl, Spoon
- Anything in your fridge that is “on the verge” (spinach, leftover chicken, broccoli stems, stock, bacon fat, hummus, frozen basil, spice pack from T-Day, moldy cheese, past sell-by date plain greek yogurt, arugula)
- Mirepoix trio (Diced Carrots, Celery & Onion)
- Pantry Staple Yummies (Garlic, Bay Leaves, Quinoa, Kidney Beans, Boxed Diced tomatoes, broth/stock, sherry wine, spices of choice, stale bread…be creative!)
- What’s in your fridge? What’s in your pantry?
- Mise en Place / MirePoix
- Spice. Spice. Spice.
- Crank the heat & Clean
- Finishing touches- make your bed
- Et Enfin, Bon Appetit!